There’s nothing worse than being stuck in a dinner dilemma. After a long and busy day, the last thing we want to do is rack our brains over what to make for dinner and rush to the shops only to find that you have to wait in a very long queue! At Whatsfordinner? we know how frustrating this can be, and this compelling insight inspired us to create South Africa’s first ever recipe suggestion chatbot called Dinner on Demand.
Dinner on Demand is a user-friendly Facebook Messenger service that interprets words and emojis to suggest recipes made from the very ingredients you have in your fridge. Constantly innovating, we’ve also recently released an intuitive new offering called #DeliverMyDinner. By teaming up with eButler.co.za
, this service allows you to have a range of fresh ingredients delivered to your door in under 90 minutes.
How #DeliverMyDinner works
- Visit the Whatsfordinner? page on Facebook and open up Facebook Messenger.
- Type in your ingredient of choice, followed by #DeliverMyDinner.
- When the recipe of your choice appears, click on the ‘Deliver My Dinner’ button.
- You will now be taken to eButler’s website where your recipe kit with all your ingredients will be waiting for you.
- Click ‘Checkout’ and view your list of ingredients.
- Click ‘Checkout’ again, add your details and wait for your meal to arrive.
- Create your delicious dish!
Let’s Get started! Click here
to have tonight’s dinner delivered to your door.